Top-Rated Consumer Protection Lawyers
We aggressively represent consumers throughout Washington when their rights have been violated by unscrupulous businesses. We can help our clients navigate unfair, deceptive, and fraudulent business practices, often by pursuing claims under Washington’s Consumer Protection Act, RCW Ch. 19.86.
Our law firm handles fraud claims, false advertising, “bushing” scams, and other matters related to unfair business practices. We help hold businesses and individuals accountable for deals and agreements reached with our clients.
- We have successfully sued realtors for deceptive practices in representing our clients;
- We have assisted our clients against “bushing” scams by car dealerships;
- We have assisted our clients in ensuring car dealerships honor the repair work detailed in a given warranty;
- We have assisted our clients in seeking compensation for purchasing a defective product; and
- We have assisted our clients in working with their own bank to recover monies lost in a third-party scam.
In all situations, we try to minimize our clients’ attorneys’ fees by negotiating resolutions prior to filing a lawsuit. Should negotiations fail, we use our experience as litigators and trial attorneys to advise our clients on potential outcomes and reasonable goals on any given case.
If you believe you have been taken advantage of by an unfair, deceptive, and/or fraudulent business practice, please don’t hesitate to call or e-mail us now to discuss your situation.